Excel in the Food & Beverage Industry! Join the Team that Prides itself on Customer Service.
NiuSource Inc. is currently seeking a Sales Manager with strong experience in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and or Industrial Industry.
SOME OF THE MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OF SALES MANAGER
- Effectively position the company to provide a strategy for performance to its customers. The vision is to be the customer’s most valuable resource through the delivery of quality products on- time and hands on customer service and technical resources. This will include the ability to develop and execute specific strategies along with positioning our company as the supplier of choice to the customer.
- Manage primary relationship with customers’ purchasing organizations. Develop and manage relationships with top management and selective major customers. Interface with primary technical contacts in order to solicit new business and participate actively on long term projects.
- State clearly and specifically the mission of the company, determine what the issues are effecting the customers and develop strategies to effectively deal with these issues. Develop and execute programs that will be widely respected as well as accepted by the customer bases that will result in the acquisition, development and retention of business. This will enhance company brand equity, recognition and value.
- Forecast usage of currently selling products and products coming on stream to provide information for raw materials and production schedules. Work with the technical staff to develop presentations to demonstrate capabilities and build image. Develop timely marketing reports in conjunction with these activities.
- Analyze, evaluate and compare company product lines with those in competitive organizations and recommend strategies which will minimize the effect of the competition on sales while enhancing sales for the company.
- Meet and confer with General Manager and other key members of the company staff to review achievements and discuss required changes to goals and objectives.
- Work closely with customers to develop a relationship that will allow for long term partnering, bring added value to the customers and increase the presence of the company at customer locations.
- Effectively manage internal working relationships.
- Take responsibility for the analysis of the customers and / or business sector in order to spot trends, resolves problems and correct procedural errors being made.
- Carefully examine areas that will lead to expanded sales and profitability and determine courses of action to be taken to capture these areas.
- Effectively develop strategic alliances with customers to keep the company “the supplier of choice” for the company’s portfolio of products. Will be strategic in looking at future opportunities which will enhance both top and bottom line results. Will meet with customers on a regular basis to discuss new programs and will bring added value to them.
- Recognize opportunities for growth and implement strategies that will enhance customer satisfactions, sales, market share and profitability.
Learn More about this Great Opportunity at NiuSource Inc. be clicking below.
Sales Opportunity at NiuSource Inc.